A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Vaccaro is Satisfactory. Dr. Vaccaro has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro, MD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Utica
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Vaccaro practice?
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro practices Dermatology near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY and Rome, NY.
See New Hartford Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vicente Vaccaro, Dr. Vince Vaccaro, Dr. Vincenzo Vaccaro