Learn more about Dr. Vincent Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Vaccaro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Vaccaro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Vaccaro practice?
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro practices Dermatology near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Dermatologists.