A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Vaccaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Vaccaro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Joseph Vaccaro FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Vincent Vaccaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Vaccaro practices Dermatology near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Dermatologists.