Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Valentine
Dr. Vincent Valentine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Valentine is affiliated with Ochsner Foundation Hospital, University of Texas Medical Branch and Utmb. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Valentine has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Vincent Valentine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. John Kennedy Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Stephen Bell
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Camille Sommer
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi11