A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Vann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Vann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Vann, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vann graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vann has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Raul Vann MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent R. Vann practice?
- Dr. Vincent Vann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Vann practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Harlingen, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.