A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Vann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Vann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vann
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Vann, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vann graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Raul Vann MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent R. Vann practice?
- Dr. Vincent Vann has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Vann practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.