A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Van Winkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Van Winkle is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Van Winkle, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Winkle graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Van Winkle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent James Van Winkle MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Van Winkle practice?
- Dr. Vincent Van Winkle has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Van Winkle practices Plastic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.