A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Varghese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varghese
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Varghese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Varghese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Varghese DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Varghese practice?
- Dr. Vincent Varghese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Varghese practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ.
See Newark Cardiologists.