Learn more about Dr. Vincent Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Varghese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varghese
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varghese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Varghese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Varghese DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Varghese practice?
- Dr. Vincent Varghese has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Varghese practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Middletown, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ and Newark, DE.
See Middletown Cardiologists.