A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Vena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Vena is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vena
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Vena, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vena graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vena has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent E Vena MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent E. Vena practice?
- Dr. Vincent Vena has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Vena practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Orthopedic Surgeons.