Dr. Verdi show details Dr. Verdi
Dec 26th, 2014

Dr. Verdi goes above and beyond normal expectations. Excellent physician, kind and caring.

Fantastic Doctor and friendly, professional staff show details Fantastic Doctor and friendly, professional staff
Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Verdi is absolutely the best! He is patient with the elderly and his bedside manner can't be beaten. He is kind, professional and extremely compassionate, and his skills are exceptional. Rare traits for a person who is extremely busy!! I would recommend him with the highest rating to anyone any age.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Mar 28th, 2013

I needed an urgent appointment and they got me right in. Everyone was very professional, very friendly. It was a very calming and relaxing environment. The doctor walks on water. I can't say enough good things about the entire experience.

Nov 13th, 2012

Helped my mother and father with eye surgery . Great job !

Oct 9th, 2012

excellent staff and a great doctor !!

Friendly and Prompt show details Friendly and Prompt
by CL Matthews on Aug 10th, 2012

I was referred by a co-worker and was told just to call and make an appointment. Called and got a same day appointment within an hour of calling. Upon arrival I was greeted by friendly staff and a clean calming atmosphere. After a max 15 minutes wait (as a new patient) I was taken back. Dr.Verdi was very friendly, informative and professional. I will definitely recommend and return to him for any future eye care needs.

GREAT EYE DOCTOR show details GREAT EYE DOCTOR
by SABRINA KNIGHT on Sep 2nd, 2009

VERY GOOD EYE DOCTOR

Mar 10th, 2009

great staff and great eye care. Thanks!!!