by Don P. on Jul 12th, 2016

Dr. Verdi's office staff is extremely rude. The staff refuses information to the veterans that have been seen by any of the doctors. I wasn't asking particulars to my record, simply when the record will be submitted; yet his staff refuses even that information to veterans. Dr. Verdi's staff submitted incorrect data on me to the Veterans Administration subcontractor and still has corrected the information. I would never refer Dr. Verdi or Verdi Eye Specialists to anyone. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. I encourage all of you to look at Google, etc. and you will see this same complaint about the rude staff at Verdi Eye Specialists. I am in the process of writing a complaint to the state of Virginia.

Jun 8th, 2016

Took my patient to the Little Creek Rd location, the receptionist was VERY RUDE, NOT ONLY TO MY PATIENT BUT TO OTHERS. SHE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO THEM. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS LOCATION TO ANYONE! Also while I was there I heard other patients state the same.

Mar 12th, 2016

My husband had surgery with Dr. Verdi and recommended him to me. It was a pleasure dealing with Dr. Verdi and his staff at my evaluation too.

Dr. Verdi show details Dr. Verdi
Dec 26th, 2014

Dr. Verdi goes above and beyond normal expectations. Excellent physician, kind and caring.

Fantastic Doctor and friendly, professional staff show details Fantastic Doctor and friendly, professional staff
Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Verdi is absolutely the best! He is patient with the elderly and his bedside manner can't be beaten. He is kind, professional and extremely compassionate, and his skills are exceptional. Rare traits for a person who is extremely busy!! I would recommend him with the highest rating to anyone any age.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Mar 28th, 2013

I needed an urgent appointment and they got me right in. Everyone was very professional, very friendly. It was a very calming and relaxing environment. The doctor walks on water. I can't say enough good things about the entire experience.

Nov 13th, 2012

Helped my mother and father with eye surgery . Great job !

Oct 9th, 2012

excellent staff and a great doctor !!

Friendly and Prompt show details Friendly and Prompt
by CL Matthews on Aug 10th, 2012

I was referred by a co-worker and was told just to call and make an appointment. Called and got a same day appointment within an hour of calling. Upon arrival I was greeted by friendly staff and a clean calming atmosphere. After a max 15 minutes wait (as a new patient) I was taken back. Dr.Verdi was very friendly, informative and professional. I will definitely recommend and return to him for any future eye care needs.

GREAT EYE DOCTOR show details GREAT EYE DOCTOR
by SABRINA KNIGHT on Sep 2nd, 2009

VERY GOOD EYE DOCTOR

Mar 10th, 2009

great staff and great eye care. Thanks!!!