A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinciguerra graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vinciguerra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinciguerra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Vinciguerra practice?
Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra practices Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Oncologists.