Learn more about Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinciguerra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinciguerra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinciguerra graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vinciguerra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra MD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra practice?
- Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra practices Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Oncologists.