A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinciguerra
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinciguerra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinciguerra graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vinciguerra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra MD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra practice?
- Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra practices Medical Oncology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Oncologists.