Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Vinciguerra?

October 30th, 2016

Have been a patient for 16 years, he is kind compassionate, always listens, never rushes you makes late night calls when necessary to discuss or inform you of something..you can call him if you have any questions...all around Dr, Vinciquerra is an extraordinary Dr. and I would recommend him at the highest level to anyone who might need his services

September 9th, 2016

The best

Love him and dreading the day he retires.

April 9th, 2015

This is just a quick note to say how thankful I am that I was put under the care of Dr. Vinciguerra. He is extremely capable, honest, & compassionate and gets the job done. He is very easy to talk to and the best part is, he listens to what you have to say. As anyone who has gone through cancer treatment knows, it can be very frightening. It's nice to have a Dr. who cares. Thank you

June 17th, 2014

He's what a doctor should me and then some.

The day I first saw Dr. Vinciguerra, I wrote this on my facebook page and it pretty much says it all: It is rare that you will ever hear me comment by name about a doctor here on facebook, but I just have to get this off my chest. It is extremely rare today that you come in contact with a doctor who is practicing medicine for the right reasons. It is even more rare when that doctor is one of the top doctors in his field, and in his presence you sense his confidence and you want to listen carefully to everything he says. It is almost freaky today, when that doctor is as interested in listening to the patient describe what he or she is going through as he is in ordering tests or speaking down to you. And he was speaking directly across to me--not down to me at ALL. This was a really empowering experience for me and a very rare one at that. Today I saw an oncologist specializing in colorectal cancer. He spent over a hour speaking with me and a solid meticulous twenty minutes examining me. He is at Monter Cancer Center at North Shore LIJ and his name is Vincent Vinciguerra. He's simply extraordinary and I look forward to his future advice to me in treating my disease.

February 21st, 2014

Dr.V is the most wonderful man and Doctor. I agree with the person who doesn't want him to retire. He is the very essence of what a doctor should be. There is no one like this kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. He too saved my life with such grace and compassion. I love him. All if his patients adore him. Yes, new doctors CV would learn a thing or two from him. A great man.

November 5th, 2013

Patient

This man helped save my life. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and treats you like a person.

September 1st, 2013

Exception Physician

Dr. Vinciguerra is caring, thorough in examination, explanation and following-up with his patients...He is willing to listen to your problems... He is only one or two physicians who are like this and has a wonderful bedside manner that younger doctors would benefit from learning to be like him. He has been my physician for 24 years and I thank God for him every day. I will hate the day he decides to retire!

January 18th, 2012

Dr.V is simply the BEST....better than ALL the rest! he's Caring, thoughtful, professional and wonderful!

October 11th, 2017