Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Vivona
Dr. Vincent Vivona, DO, FACP, JD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ, with other offices in Toms River, NJ and Brick, NJ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Vivona is affiliated with Community Medical Center, Community Medical Center, Toms River and Jersey Shore University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Vivona has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Vincent Vivona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Steven Ingato
Toms River, NJ 0.21 mi32
Dr. John Sundheim
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Toms River, NJ 0.23 mi37
Dr. Gerald Kass
Optometry, Internal Medicine
Toms River, NJ 0.51 mi50