Dr. Vincent Voci MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Charlotte, NC

3.9

November 12th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon and a Delightful Man
He did a great job on my surgery, his staff is very competent and caring. Dr. Voci treats his patients with respect and will spend a much time with them as necessary to reach decisions and to answer questions.

June 30th, 2016
I have had two breast augmentations performed by Dr. Voci. I had the first augmentation due to issues with my breasts that arose from tandem breast feeding my children. I ended up having much larger breasts than I had hoped for and the implants were placed in front of the muscle rather than behind it, as we had discussed. A few years later one implant ruptured, I began vomitting black stuff and ended up having my second augmentation. After my surgery, Dr. Voci told both, me and the person that picked me up that he found some strange yellow stuff inside of me around the ruptured implant and even stuck around the implant when he was removing it. When I called and asked for a copy of my medical records, they were gone and Dr. Voci could not recall his conversation with us! I then had issues when the nurse removed one of my drains, (which I feel Dr. Voci should have done, especially since mine seemed stuck and very difficult to remove) it felt as if my implant flipped and the feel and look of the implant changed. I have had issues with that breast ever since and have had auto immune issues since my first implant ruptured! I had returned because of scar tissue forming in that breast and Dr. Voci wanted to do another surgery and even made the comment that the breast "Wasn't very attractive the way that it was" ...Heck, attractive is fine, but I am wanting to be out of pain and healthy and found his comment to be rude! My medical doctors were needing me records from Dr. Voci, but ALL of them have now mysteriously disappeared! I would definitely do my research! Needless to say, he did not perform my third augmentation!

February 23rd, 2015
Great staff and very friendly dr. I always feel they know their business.

January 25th, 2015
Dr voci gave me a nose job which turned out terrible. I was so unhappy. The tip looked very unnatural and I had terrible scars on the sides of each nostril. Dr. Voci said he could fix this with another surgery. He didn't fix it at all. I became very depressed as he did such a bad job. My nose should have been fairly easy to fix. I didn't do any research as I should have. Can you believe he wanted to do a third surgery? I Wouldn't allow him to touch my nose after the way the surgery turned out. I was so u hay and depressed over the results of my rhinoplasty. I need a revision but cannot afford to have this done. Dr voci should have offered me a complete refund for the botched surgery he did to me. I recommend you to please not go to dr Voci for any surgery involving your nose. I wish I had done my research before I elected to have surgery by him. He is not a good plastic surgeon. Beware!

June 27th, 2012
Excellent Surgeon
I went to Dr. Voci because he was highlyrecommended from a friend who had a face lift and looked great. I was very pleased that he took the time to listen to all my concerns and was honestabout what he could achieve for my nose.He did extensive work to my nose and made it look beautiful. You would neverknow I had a nose job, it looks like I was born with this nose. I would highlyrecommend Dr Voci if you need any work done. The caring he and his staff showedto me was wonderful durning this journey.

August 18th, 2011
Absolutely Outstanding
Dr Voci is and outstanding doctor. I have entrusted my care to him a number of times. He is conservative and methodical.

April 21st, 2011
Botox
I have received several injections of botox around my eye as well as the frown line on my forehead. I must say i was very pleased and would recommend Dr.Voci for all your cosmetic needs. Tha staff are friendly, helpfull, and spend all the time needed with you to assure you have a comfortable visit and they want you to leave happy. I assure you that you will also be pleases.. A+

August 3rd, 2010
Good Results
I had some 'work' done ten years ago and the results are still apparent. I often wonder how I would have looked if I had not had the surgery. Dr. Voci came highly recommended from lifelong residents in Charlotte, he has an excellent reputation and he deserves it.

June 23rd, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
This man is amazing. He has the experience, skills and ability to do just about anything. I was a victim of Dr. Drago and then went to the Refine Institute a year later for reconstructive work and I wasnt happy with the results - - better yet, I had no results. I looked the same as I did when I went in for the consultation. But Dr. Gear is a nice doctor, but little experience and a lot of visible scars from the incisions. After all of this, my last attempt to get it right was when I found Dr. Voci. With Dr. Voci, I had lipo on upper arms, upper/lower abs, waist, interior/anterior thighs and sides of my buttocks (about 5500cc). All of the incisions are in places you cant see, such as in the belly button, pubic area, inner thigh, etc. As of today, 3 weeks post surgery, I am down 9 lbs and 2 dress sizes. I have a perfect hour glass shape with a stomach as flat a board and each day the results get slightly better; whereas each week, the results are noticeably better. Now readers, I do work out a lot. I run 5miles 4 -5 days a week and I weight train 3 days a week with a professional trainer, so that may have a lot to do with my amazing results. But for the past 3-weeks, I havent done ANY exercise (doctors orders), not even walking. Ive also lowered my sodium intake and increased my water intake. I wear the compression garment almost 24 hours a day, except to shower. The garment looks a hot mess (so dont wear it around your man ladies). Since it is summer, it is hot so thats a bit annoying. But the garment is necessary in tightening the skin and it does make you feel secure (like squished together).The doctor is AWESOME. You will love him and the staff. You also get 3 massages to assist with healing included in your price. He is a bit expensive, but well worth the money so far!! And, I did have to wait about a month to get a consultation apt which sucked. But, that tells you how busy he is from such great work. I'll repost in another 3 weeks to let you know how I'm looking. But I am so excited about where my body is headed.

April 6th, 2010
Wonderful physician

January 27th, 2010
Great Doctor and Person
Dr. Voci is the most knowledgeable doctor that I have ever met. His concerns are all about you and what he can do to help you feel better about yourself. He is honest and gives different options for you.If you are considering surgery, there is no one that I would trust but Dr. Vincent Voci

October 15th, 2009
EXCELLENT PLASTIC SURGEON
Dr. Voci has given me more time and listens better than any other Plastic Surgeon I have seen...maybe any Doctor! He is very experienced and cutting edge. Best of all he is interested in natural looking results and will always guide you in the drection best for you. Awesome doctor and Plastic Surgeon.His staff is very friendly, helpful, interested, and couteous.