A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Yang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Yang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Wen-Shan Yang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent W. Yang practice?
- Dr. Vincent Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Yang practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Atlanta Internists.