Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Yang
Dr. Vincent Yang, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY, with another office in East Setauket, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yang is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, Emory University School of Medicine and Stony Brook University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Yang has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vincent Yang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. Sanjay Godhwani
Pediatrics, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Shiney Koshy
Internal Medicine, Residency
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi
Dr. Sharlaina Sircar
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi6