A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Yen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Yen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans