A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Yeung, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yeung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Wah-Sang Yeung MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent W. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Vincent Yeung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Yeung practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Oncologists and Brooklyn Radiologists.