Dr. Vincent Wah-Sang Yeung MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radium Therapy, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Yeung, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Endovascular Radiological Oncology, and Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeung has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Harlem Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent W. Yeung practice?
Dr. Vincent Yeung practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radium Therapy, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists and Brooklyn Oncologists.