Learn more about Dr. Vincent Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Yeung, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yeung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Wah-Sang Yeung MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent W. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Vincent Yeung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Yeung practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Radiologists.