inactive

Vincent Zubowicz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 22nd, 2016
best plastic surgeon in GA s
i absolute love my new boobies!!!! best investment ever

July 22nd, 2015
Breast Augmentation a success!
I was nervous and very concerned about size and risks. Dr. Zubowicz was careful to explain all risks and answer all my concerns. Dr. Z and nurse was great with me working in their sizing kit to ensure I would love my final size. Great price included everything and no office visit charges. I love them! Very pleased!

February 12th, 2015
One you can Trust
I recently had my upper and lower lids done by Dr. Zubowicz. His work is amazing! He took a considerable amount of time with me, offered me several consults to prepare, and reviewed thoroughly the process surrounding the procedure. In which case was especially comforting to me. I loved the surgery center and the very attentive overnight care I received by my nurse. I would recommend and urge anyone wanting to remain natural looking and more youthful to choose Dr. Zubowicz.

October 8th, 2014
Excellent!
Excellent result. No-one can tell I've had work done! I mean, I look bright-eyed, but it certainly doesn't shout, 'facelift!' From what I understand, this is how Dr Zs patients always look - natural, rested, youthful. Out of all the surgeons I interviewed, he was the only one who refused to do work he didn't think I needed. My recovery time was SUPER FAST, with fantastic results obvious within 5 days! Would happily recommend.

June 30th, 2014
The Best Decision Ever Made
Having Breast Augmentation was literally a dream come true. For as long as I could remember I have wanted larger breast and finally at the age of 41 and 4 children later I HAVE THEM thanks to Dr. Zubowicz. From the office staff to the surgery staff I could not have had a better experience. When I arrived for my pre-op visit to meet with Dr. Zubowicz I was promptly greeted by one of the many friendly faces in the office. My wait time was just minutes before I was taken into an exam room to speak with his very knowledgeable nurse Gloria. She took a very detailed history and made me feel very comfortable in selecting my implant size. Shortly after Dr. Zubowicz comes in. When facing any surgical procedure as a patient we are always very nervous and have tons of negative thoughts like "did I choose the right surgeon for the procedure?" Upon meeting him all negative thoughts were immediately pushed aside. He has a great bedside manner, very relaxed, didn't appear to be rushed, doesn't give you the impression that hes tired or uninterested of answering ALL of the many questions that I had. The Day of Surgery: I am pleased to say that very pleasant staff did not end with his office staff because the surgery staff was just as pleasant. Prior to my procedure I got an opportunity to speak with the anesthesiologist who carefully went over my history with me and answered any questions I had. Up next my surgeon Dr. Zubowicz! He came in he reviewed everything that he was going to do for me checking to be certain that we were on the same page after that he did his markings and we were on our way. Day 1 of Recovery: Just as explained I had some pressure and tightness but NO pain. My breast are absolutely beautiful. One week Post-Op: Sutures have been removed and I could not be happier. I've still had no pain and I"m still very happy with my results. My breast are perky and even. Four weeks Post-op: Still feeling like I'm living a dream. I can't believe how beautiful my breast. They are very natural looking and I can not begin to thank Dr. Zubowicz enough. If there is anyone looking for a surgeon who generally cares about the work he does you should definitely give Dr. Zubowicz a call I can assure you; you won't be disappointed.

June 26th, 2012
Breast Augmentation
I had a breast augmentation performed by Dr.Zubowicz in late 2011. He did an amazing job!!! My recovery was very minimal, but he prepared me for everything to expect. I went on about 9 consultations before I selected a doctor. I can not tell you how glad I am that I ended up going with Dr.Z!!! He was a true blessing. I have no complications and I love my new additions. They are absolutely perfect!!! Thank You Dr.Z you are amazing!!!

May 9th, 2012
Did a good job.
Did a good job.

March 23rd, 2012
Smaller Procedure
Maybe Dr. Z didn't see my needs as critical as other patients but should've paid a bit more attention to me. Other than that, he's very straight forward as others have mentioned and a good guy. Still healing so don't know too much about results, seems experienced though.

December 28th, 2011
good experience. would recommend to any other person.

December 13th, 2011
very pleased

June 21st, 2011
He spends a lot of time explaining the operation and the risks. The staff was very helpful. His webpage is the most thorough I could find. My results were excellent

May 19th, 2011
spent the most time of any plastic surgeon with me before surgery. everything went just as he said with good result