Dr. Vincent Zuck MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2015
What a change in a Dr!
This Dr was wonderful at first! Followed me after cabg x4. I saw him every 6 months for check up. My last check up was horrible! He went from wonderful to Jekyll and Hyde! Called me names and told me not to run to the hospital with chest pains! Very rude and hateful! I could not believe the change after he came back from a leave of absence! I had other people tell me he had changed. He wasn't the kind man he was at first. I left that appointment in tears! I never went back to him and changed cardiologists

July 27th, 2015
I'm always amazed and how little time I spend in the waiting room and how he takes time to explain everything and answer all of my questions. sometimes, even questions I didn't think to ask.

January 31st, 2015
Dr. Zuck is fantastic. He is so knowledgable, he cares and he does a great job of explaining everything to me. I have a very complicated condition and he has saved my life. I love Dr. Zuck!!

January 30th, 2014
bad doctor
the first time i meat him he seemed like a nice guy. i ended up having a bypass operation waited 3 months to see him again and man he seemed like a different person. he was the most rude and cocky doctor i ever seen in my life. i been having issues with my chest hurting out of breath and TRIED to tell him and he just blew me off like he didnt want to her about it. it was unreal i hope i am ok he didnt help at all easing my mind. all he wants is your money i will NEVER see this guy again. i hope nobody else has to deal with this clown he is a real dandy. and his male nurse is a cocky rude person also . STAY AWAY from zuck people i sure know i will.

March 28th, 2013
Secretary at Western Illinois University
I like he is straight forward and honest. Hard task master but that is whats needed after a bi-pass. Very caring man. I also like that he sent me to a very good surgeon as well. If i could give him 10 i would.

December 17th, 2015