Dr. Vincente Mendez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2017
Top Doc
Dr. Mendez treated my mom and I with the upmost respect.He was an advocate for my mother, who suffered with Dementia.We were able to keep her at home with the help of his expert medical care till the time of her passing.

January 16th, 2017
A Caring Physician
I have to say that Dr. Mendez is probably one of the best physicians in our local area. He is kind and courteous and always professional. He has always treated me with the utmost respect and general concern. There is not an appointment i have been to that he has not asked about my family. My father passed away 3 years ago and he always manages to make me smile talking about my parents and what a great job they did raising me. I can say this, my confidence has improved along with my overall health since i have been with him. He has a wonderful sense of humor that makes people feel comfortable upon meeting him. I would never EVER see another physician but him. He has saved my life once and continues every time i see him. His staff is wonderful!! Cheryl at the front desk is amazing... Since my first visit she has remembered me and everything from my kids to my job she is on top of it and she makes sure that all my needs are taken care of from the moment i walk in the door. He also has some of the best nurses in town! Dr. Mendez has been a true blessing in my life and again i would not be here if it were not for him and his quick diagnosis's of situations going on in my health!!! I would and have recommended him to many friends and will continue to. He makes going to the dr easy and i do not leave there with a billion questions... He has always been available to answer and discuss any of my concerns! A++++++ Dr. and Staff, and because it is so wonderful there, i have moved my kids from their pediatrician they have been seeing for 10 years now over to his practice with the pediatricians in his practice!! Amazing Dr. i can not sing his praises enough

October 19th, 2016
Satisfaction
Dr Mendez is very professional, knowledgeable and personable!! I felt at ease right away, which being a Registered Nurse and having had lifelong medical problems was not easy for me! I have recommended Dr Mendez to family members, several friends and acquaintances, and will continue to do so! He is definitely an asset to the Crestview area!!!

July 14th, 2014
very satisfied patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Mendez for several years now and honestly he is in my opinion the best physician in Crestview. He is dedicated and very professional. He has an excellent bed side manner and truly cares about his patients.He does not rush through appointments and is thorough with his exams. He always greets you with a smile and truly seems glad to see you. He asks if there is anything else he can do for you or help you with. His staff is very friendly and courteous. I have never had difficulty obtaining an appointment. I would and have recommended him to several people that I thought would benefit from his care. He is a true example of what a physician should be.

February 11th, 2011
Dr. Mendez
My new Doctor and staff are excellent.

March 28th, 2016