The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincente Sarmiento
Dr. Vincente Sarmiento, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Sarmiento is affiliated with St Vincent's Midtown Hospital, SVCMC-St Vincents Manhattan and Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincente Sarmiento has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Vincente Sarmiento is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Gerald Suh
Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine
Staten Island, NY 2.39 mi23
Dr. Shawn Ciecko
Staten Island, NY 3.61 mi9
Dr. Anthony Vastola
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics
Staten Island, NY 3.61 mi29