inactive

Dr. Vincente Villa Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Glendale, CA

March 28th, 2015
Dr. villa saved my life. I had acute peritonitis. He initially thought it was an appendicitis and came to the emergency room where I was admitted, on a Sunday. He made sure I was operated on as soon as possible and when they cut me open it turned out I had a small perforation in my colon. The surgeon, Dr. Dario Perez, performed a partial colectomy(removed 6 inches of colon, re sectioned the colon and removed my appendix for good measure. The point is, Dr. Villa was there for me every step of the way. He visited me every day in the hospital until he was sure my colon was functioning again. He always took time to explain every condition I was experiencing and why he was treating me the way he was treating me. He's a wonderful physician.

April 15th, 2011
Good Health Care
He is very polite and funny. He is all ears to hear your problem. He patiently waits for you to tell him all your concerns and them he responds and ask questions based on your ailment. What I love most about Dr. Villa is his honesty. If he doesn't know he tells you just that and will offer to send you to a doctor that can help you. You won't be dissappointed if you choose to see him.