A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincenzo Berghella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincenzo Berghella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincenzo Berghella, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berghella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berghella has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincenzo Berghella MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincenzo Berghella practice?
- Dr. Vincenzo Berghella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincenzo Berghella practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.