A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincenzo Montoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincenzo Montoni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincenzo Montoni, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoni graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Montoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincenzo P Montoni DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincenzo P. Montoni practice?
- Dr. Vincenzo Montoni has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincenzo Montoni practices Internal Medicine near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists.