A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincenzo Padovano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincenzo Padovano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincenzo Padovano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Padovano graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bari. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Padovano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincenzo Padovano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vincenzo Padovano practice?
- Dr. Vincenzo Padovano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincenzo Padovano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.