A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vindhya Jayawardena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vindhya Jayawardena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vindhya Jayawardena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayawardena graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jayawardena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Oakland Physicians Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vindhya Sarojini Jayawardena MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vindhya S. Jayawardena practice?
- Dr. Vindhya Jayawardena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vindhya Jayawardena practices Internal Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: White Lake, MI.
See Waterford Internists.