A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineel Sompalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vineel Sompalli, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineel Sompalli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart and peripheral vascular interventions including complete vein care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sompalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sompalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vineel Sompalli MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vineel Sompalli practice?
- Dr. Vineel Sompalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vineel Sompalli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.