A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineel Sompalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vineel Sompalli, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sompalli
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sompalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineel Sompalli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart and peripheral vascular interventions including complete vein care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sompalli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sompalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vineel Sompalli MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vineel Sompalli practice?
- Dr. Vineel Sompalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Vineel Sompalli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.