Overall Review

November 4th, 2016
Amazing doctor, very caring, a pleasure to talk with, very comprehensive, and willing to discuss your issues. He is honest and will not sugar coat problems. Making an appointment is another issue. His office is constantly changing appointments. Waiting time can usually take up to 2 hours and once waited 1 1/2 hours only to be seen by a P.A.. I recommend him only if you are not in a hurry.

August 5th, 2016
waiting time to see doctor
Dr Sompalli is a very good doctor and He is very thorough ...I just have one complaint The waiting time to see him...everytime I go to see him the waiting time is at least two and a half hours and everyone in the waiting room is saying the same thing...No I don't want to change doctors but I do wish I could get in to see him quicker

April 6th, 2016
Dr Sompalli had done two sucessfully heart intervention on myself.(by emergency).I'm very please with Dr Sompalli's performances...I thank Dr Sompalli for his care and expertise.

January 31st, 2015
Just the best!
I am a Caregiver for the third time... first my mom, then my father-in-law, now my husband's aunt. She was receiving extremely poor care from one cardiologist in town but was too old and sick to figure out what to do about it. I got fed up and looked around, found Dr. Sompalli and what a saint!! My aunt adored him, he was so caring and stopped to listen every time we talked. I mean, REALLY listened. The staff is friendly and courteous which is a real plus, too. It just couldn't be better and I'd recommend him to anyone! He also mentioned doing some tests for my aunt's blood clot problem. The other doctor never checked on this, only just kept giving out blood thinners. Dr. Sompalli is very thorough and kind.

March 30th, 2014
Perfect care
Can't ask for a better cardiologist.

September 28th, 2013
Great doctor and very good staff

September 25th, 2012
Spent plenty of time explaining the problem.

July 2nd, 2011
Supreme Cardilogist
I couldn't say enough good things about Dr. Sompalli. Not only is he an excellent cardiologist but he really looks out for the well being of his patients. I have had a number of stents installed by him. And I am greatly improved. He dos not look down on you even if you have bad habits. Most importantly he insures that the hospital staff take proper care of you and will intervene if they make mistakes or make the wrong decisions. Three times he had to speak to the hospital staff when they messed up. One time when they wouldn't feed me, one time when a doctor tried to give me a vasocronstrictor, and once when the did not follow his clear orders. If you have heart problems ... see this man ... he is the best!

February 11th, 2011
very professional.

January 7th, 2011
Best cardiologist
can't ask for better care.