A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. V Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. V Batra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batra
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Batra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. V Batra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Batra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. V Nicholas Batra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. V N. Batra practice?
- Dr. V Batra has 1 office location.
Dr. V Batra practices Ophthalmology near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Ophthalmologists.