A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineet Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vineet Batra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineet Batra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Batra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vineet Nicholas Batra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vineet N. Batra practice?
- Dr. Vineet Batra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vineet Batra practices Ophthalmology near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See San Leandro Ophthalmologists.