A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineet Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineet Chopra, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chopra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chopra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vineet Chopra practice?
Dr. Vineet Chopra practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.