A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineet Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vineet Dua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dua
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineet Dua, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Dua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vineet Dua MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vineet Dua practice?
- Dr. Vineet Dua has 1 office location.
Dr. Vineet Dua practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.