A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineet Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vineet Dua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dua
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineet Dua, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Dua has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vineet Dua MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vineet Dua practice?
- Dr. Vineet Dua has 1 office location.
Dr. Vineet Dua practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.