A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineet Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vineet Gupta is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineet Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vineet Gupta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vineet Gupta practice?
- Dr. Vineet Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Vineet Gupta practices Family Medicine near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Primary Care Doctors.