A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineet Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineet Jain, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Jain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vineet R. Jain practice?
Dr. Vineet Jain practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.