Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Highland Park
800 St Vincents Dr
Suite 500
Birmingham, AL 35205
205-933-8334
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Feb 16th, 2014

This was the most horrible experience I have ever had with a gynecologist. She made no effort to talk with me afterwords and furthermore submitted fraudulent testing to my insurance in hopes of more money. She is money hungry and has no bedside manner. In addition, the facility did not follow up once tests were concluded. You could not pay me to go back to this gynecologist. worst experience ever. I do not recommend her.

|  Terrible  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

She is terrible. Diagnosed me of PCOS and had never heard of Metformin? What kind of Ob is she? Has nothing to talk in appts. A woman pregnant for the first time needs more information. Could not move doctors, was stuck with her all the way into my c section. She never even asked me if I wanted epidural. The anesthesia team just barged in and I had no clue. terrible doctor.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

Dr. Estes is a great listener and very helpful. Dr. Estes shows compassion, great bedside manners and she follows up with promptness. Great Doctor!)

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

Dr. Estes has gone above and beyond. She has listened to my concerns and I always feel she takes time to insure my questions are answered. I also appreciate the fact that she is a mother herself and is willing to share her own personal experiences. She is direct and gets to the point yet has a great bedside manor.

Feb 22nd, 2011

This was my first visit with Dr. Estes, and I found her to be a very good listener. Her approach was quite genuine, and she immediately made me comfortable in what can be an uncomfortable situation.

|  Terrible  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

She has nothing to say at her appointments. Not at all interactive.She could use a little more compassion especially for first time mothers.

Mar 3rd, 2009

i absoutly love dr estes!!!! she is prob one of the most down to earth dr ever! when you go see dr estes, you can feel comfortable discussing things with her!