A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineeta Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vineeta Joshi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineeta Joshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Joshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vineeta Joshi MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vineeta Joshi practice?
- Dr. Vineeta Joshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vineeta Joshi practices Internal Medicine near Concord, MA.
See Concord Internists.