A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineeta Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vineeta Sood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineeta Sood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Sood has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vineeta Sood MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vineeta Sood practice?
- Dr. Vineeta Sood has 1 office location.
Dr. Vineeta Sood practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Franklin, VA.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Nephrologists.