Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Jun 29th, 2012

The doctor is good. His staff was excellent but has turned so sour, I've moved on to a different doctor

Jun 14th, 2012

Dr. Veneeth Mohan is an excellent, knowledgeable, caring physician. He saved my life by waiting in his office until 7:00 PM to report a dangerous condition, which was obvious from lab reports done earlier that day. I required emergency treatment, and Dr. Mohan was kind and patient enough to make sure that I received that - rare! He is careful and wise in all diagnosing and following up. I would recommend this physician to anyone.

by Janice C. on May 22nd, 2011

My husband and i have been seeing Dr. Mohan foe a few years and are very impressed with his bedside manner and his follow up. He is wonderful!

THE BEST DOCTOR! show details THE BEST DOCTOR!
May 19th, 2011

Dr. Mohan has gone out of his way for me. I am so greatful to have been refered to him by my internist. After years of suffering and seeing many doctors, Dr. Mohan in just one visit solved my problem. I can not say enough about him! He is the best! He is also extremely nice and served our country in the Air Force before joining Cleveland Clinic. As a military mom I have to mention that as well!

Patient show details Patient
Feb 25th, 2011

Not a very good diagnostician. Limited scope of knowledge. Rambles a lot. Doesn't listen to what a patient says. Trys to change the answer to fit his opinion.

Male show details Male
Jan 3rd, 2011

Not interisted in Patients complaints about pain.....

by J. S on Dec 13th, 2010

Truely amazing doctor and staff!

Ken J. show details Ken J.
by Ken J. on Aug 9th, 2010

Dr. Mohan went above and beyond what any doctor has done for me in years! He figured out what was wrong with me in one appt when I've been seeing multiple doctors for years. I am finally on the right medication.

by Jane Campbell on Dec 25th, 2009

Wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. Highly recommend him.

Apr 28th, 2009

I have found Dr Mohan to be a great medical care provider. He is current and up to date with respect to Diabetes and para thyroid issues. When I have needed help with supplies, his office has gone out of their way to help me. JEM

by P. F. on Jul 30th, 2008

As a new patient I expected to spend more time with Dr. Mohan than his collegue. I saw Dr. Mohan 5 minutes while another doctor did my actual intake. His nurse is rather curt. Delayed respose time in returning phone calls or ansewering questions. Dismissive of pateint concerns.

Highly recommend Dr. Mohan show details Highly recommend Dr. Mohan
by Sharron, B on May 30th, 2008

Dr. Mohan is extremely thorough and his staff is wonderful too. I am extremely happy with the level of care I have been receiving.