A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vineshkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vineshkumar Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vineshkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vineshkumar Kanti Patel MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vineshkumar K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vineshkumar Patel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Vineshkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Galloway, NJ.