A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinette Zabriskie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinette Zabriskie, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinette Zabriskie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabriskie graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabriskie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinette Zabriskie MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vinette Zabriskie practice?
- Dr. Vinette Zabriskie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinette Zabriskie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.