A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viney Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viney Soni, Pulmonologist, Anesthesiologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soni
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viney Soni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soni has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viney Soni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Viney Soni practice?
- Dr. Viney Soni has 1 office location.
Dr. Viney Soni practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Pulmonologists.