Dr. Viney Soni MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Fountain Valley, CA

June 18th, 2014
Medi-Cal Doctor
Dr. Soni's office staff is unprepared. My appointment was for 3:00 p.m. and at 3:30, I was still waiting. They seemed to have difficulty finding my appointment and insurance information. Then they said that they had me down for 3:30 and there was still one patient in front of me. Thankfully, Dr. Soni had a new intern and she was very nice, personable, and very easy to talk to. Her name was Britteny, I believe. Also, he had to send me out for blood work, and the office staff could not find the information. I was there for an hour and 15 minutes.

February 10th, 2012
He was the doctor on call when I was having a panic attack due to my chronic depression and sleep apnea. He said what kind of person is so stupid to call a doctor at 2am. I apologized and said I'm sorry I'm having a panic attack because I woke up and felt I was dying. He said I should put my anxiety on someone else. He was not very caring at all. Considering that just a week ago I didn't want to live anymore.

November 2nd, 2011
Dr. Soni is one of the best Internist,I've gone to. Best at diagnosing and sendingyou to a specialist when needed. I went to him with complications. Officestaff is the best, most helpful I've everfound. I have moved out of state and can't say the same for the Dr's here.

March 6th, 2011
Never saw him once during my hospital stay, but I was billed for visits!

July 22nd, 2010
He is the best there is...
He is the best in service & care & bedside manners. over all care is excellent.

April 15th, 2010
Judi F.
Dr. Soni is the the Best Doctor I have ever come in contact with. He has been my doctor for many, many years and I can't praise him enough. He has taken care of my Mom for 20+ years and I trust him implicitly. His manner of care is unsurpassed. I thank him from the bottom of my heart.

August 25th, 2009
My Doctor, My Friend
Dr. Viney Soni is a professional's professional. He is dedicated to his patients and takes a personal concern for each ones health and well being..His diagnoses have been 100%accurate and correct. His bedside manner and over all professionalism is a benchmark for other doctors to follow... He has treated me for over 20 years and I put my life in his hands, knowing that it is in the best hands possible in the medical profession.