A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh-Linh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh-Linh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh-Linh Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinh-Linh Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vinh-Linh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinh-Linh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Oncologists.