A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Binh Tran FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinh B. Tran practice?
- Dr. Vinh Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinh Tran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vienna, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Vienna Orthopedic Surgeons.