A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Chung, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Chung, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Quoc Chung MD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinh Q. Chung practice?
- Dr. Vinh Chung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinh Chung practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, CO.
See Colorado Springs Dermatologists and Colorado Springs Surgeons.