Dr. Vinh Nguyen DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

November 18th, 2016
Dr.Vihn Nguyen is a great doctor.

November 14th, 2016
Dr. Nguyen implanted a Reveal LINQ Cardiac Monitor in me in 2016. He can monitor my heart's activities and then counsel me at his office in a very efficient manner. He is both friendly and professional in his approach to patient care.

October 9th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Nguyen was direct and honest with my heart problems. He told me what my problem was and what he thought would be the best way to treat the problem I had. Since the first time He saw me, over 10 years ago, Dr. Nguyen with the help of the good Lord, has kept my heart with a steady beat and good health.

September 10th, 2016
Dr Nguyen is a great doctor and patient advocate. I feel so comfortable and cared for by everyone in his practice from front staff to his nurse and others. I'm a retired nurse and can't say I've met a lot of doctors like dr Nguyen. He's awesome and I'm so glad he found me on my hospital visit.

August 21st, 2016
Best doctor
Best doc. Has kept my blood pressure managed for past 10 years after cycling through 4 doctors over 5 years.

June 26th, 2016
Ten and counting
I have been seeing Dr. Vinh Nguyen since August, 2006 and am coming up on my 10th anniversary of my open heart surgery, CABGx4. Since my surgery I have followed Dr. Nguyen's advice on heart, exercise and non-stress related issues. I am alive thanks to Dr. Nguyen.

March 9th, 2016
Dr. Nguyen is a very caring Doctor. He is the best cardiologist I have ever met. He explains procedures and results in a manner that the common person can understand.

February 1st, 2016
This Dr. saved my Life, no one else could find the problem he did. It turned out that I had a 90% blocked main vain in front of my heart. After a stent was put in I felt 20 years younger I cant than him enough for listening to me when other could not find the problem.

December 21st, 2015
Worth the wait
I waited 55 minutes because I was an hour early due to an earlier commitment and didn't want to go home for 5-10 minutes and turn around and come back. However, my wait Dr Nguyen was worth every minute because he delivered excellent news regarding my health.

December 13th, 2015
My association with Dr Vinh D. Nguyen as a patient has been on-going for the past four years. I would recommend him to all others in need of a cartiologist.

December 12th, 2015
Thank you , from my new heart... Dr Nguyen!!
My name is Richele and i am in my 40s , and was experiencing episodes caused by AFib . I never really new exactly the dangers or how difficult it would become in such a short time!! I have to say that I was truly scared at first but was given the best advise by the Dr who only wanted me to have a good life without relying on trips to the ER and cardio versions over and over . Not that he was not willing just is really a sincere and caring Dr. That wanted me to live normally! I cannot really say how much it has changed my life and how greatful I feel to have found such terrific and attentive people who were working with me the whole time to make me better!! I am truly greatful and recommend that if you have such problems don't look any further cause you will not find anyone better.

December 12th, 2015
A Cardiologist that Cares!
Dr Nguyen is a superb physician. He is courteous and friendly to all his patients. He listens attentively and explains things in easy to understand language. He never rushes through an appointment, but takes the time necessary to make sure that all your concerns are addressed. He is personable and professional. I couldn't ask for a better cardiologist!