A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Dang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Dang, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Quang Dang MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vinh Q. Dang practice?
- Dr. Vinh Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinh Dang practices Neurology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Neurologists.