A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Lam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Lam, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh T Lam MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinh T. Lam practice?
- Dr. Vinh Lam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinh Lam practices Pediatric Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Pediatric Surgeons.