A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Luu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Luu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Luu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Luu graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Luu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Duc Luu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vinh D. Luu practice?
- Dr. Vinh Luu has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinh Luu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.