A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Quy Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vinh Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vinh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists, San Jose Family Physicians, and San Jose General Practitioners.