A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Quy Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vinh Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vinh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists, San Jose Family Physicians, and San Jose General Practitioners.