A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Le is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Le, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Houston Physicians Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Trung Le MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinh T. Le practice?
- Dr. Vinh Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinh Le practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.