A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Le is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Le, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Houston Physicians Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Trung Le MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinh T. Le practice?
- Dr. Vinh Le has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinh Le practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.