A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Le is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Le, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Houston Physicians Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Trung Le MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinh T. Le practice?
- Dr. Vinh Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinh Le practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.