A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Tran, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tran has 26 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans