A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Tran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Tran, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tran has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Tan Tran MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vinh T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Vinh Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinh Tran practices Ophthalmology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Monterey Park Ophthalmologists.