A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh Tran, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tran has 26 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh Tan Tran MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vinh T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Vinh Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinh Tran practices Ophthalmology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Ophthalmologists.