A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinia Madonna Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinia Madonna Mendoza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendoza
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Mendoza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lewiston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinia Madonna Castillo Mendoza MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vinia Madonna C. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Vinia Madonna Mendoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinia Madonna Mendoza practices Pulmonary Disease near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Pulmonologists.