Learn more about Dr. Vinicio Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinicio Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinicio Hernandez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinicio Hernandez MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinicio Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Vinicio Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinicio Hernandez practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Hematologists and Orlando Oncologists.