Learn more about Dr. Vinicio Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinicio Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinicio Hernandez, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinicio Hernandez MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinicio Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Vinicio Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinicio Hernandez practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Hematologists and Orlando Oncologists.